Kindergarten Math Activity Workbook: For Kindergarten and Preschool Kids Learning The Numbers And Basic Math. Tracing Practice Book. | Ages 3-5 (Kindergarten Math Workbook)
100 Pages of Kindergarten Math Exercises!
Are you ready to get your kids’ math to the next level?
With this book your will learn:
- The numbers how to write and spell them.
- Coloring numbers to make it more engaging.
- How to tell the time – both digital and analog
- Master counting with various entertaining tasks
- Addition and subtraction presented in a kid friendly way
Frequently bought together
Add all three to Cart
• This item: Kindergarten Math Activity Workbook: For Kindergarten and Preschool Kids Learning The Numbers And Basic Math. Tracing Practice Book. | Ages 3-5 (Kindergarten Math Workbook)
by George McMath Paperback
- 200 Must Know Sight Words Activity Workbook: Learn, Trace & Practice The 200 Most Common High Frequency Words For Kids Learning To Write & Read. | Ages 5-8
by Smart Kids Notebooks Paperback
- School Zone – Big Kindergarten Workbook – Ages 5 to 6, Early Reading and Writing, Numbers 0-20, Basic Math, Matching, Story Order, and More (School Zone Big Workbook Series)
by School Zone Paperback
• ASIN : B08FBB3LH6
- Publisher : Independently published (August 7, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 108 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8673344200
- Item Weight : 9.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.25 x 11 inches
• Best Sellers Rank: #8,111 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3 in Children’s Advanced Math Books
- #4 in Counting & Numeration
- #10 in Children’s Algebra Books
- Customer Reviews:
4.7 out of 5 stars 1,086 ratings